Boise Rape Defense Attorney
Work With An Award Winning Team Of Lawyers
Even an allegation of rape can have a devastating impact on your reputation
and standing in the community. If you have been charged, it is in your
best interest to seek out counsel who will immediately begin to fight
hard to protect your image and your future.
This is exactly what our Boise criminal defense attorneys offer clients
at Bublitz Law, P.C.: strategic representation for all types of people
who have been charged with rape. Get in touch with our firm today to learn
more during a free consultation about how we can help you navigate the
criminal defense process to achieve a favorable result.
Rape Charges in Idaho
sex offenses defined by law in Idaho, rape charges require two elements to be present
in the case: sexual penetration and one of several other conditions.
One of the following conditions must be present in order to sustain a charge of rape:
- The victim is under the age of 16, and the accused is 18 or older
- The victim is 16 or 17, and the alleged perpetrator is at least 3 years older
- The victim is incapable of consent due to temporary or permanent mental
illness or mental or physical disability
- The victim attempted to resist but was overcome by an assault or other violence
- Harm was threatened or submission comes as a result of a drug being administered,
or intoxication was an issue
- The victim was asleep at the time the offense occurred
- The victim believed the perpetrator was her husband and consented and is
convinced of this intentional falsehood
- The victim consented because the victim believed that he or she would be
harmed or a secret would be revealed that would expose him or her to contempt
Boise Criminal Defense Lawyer Looks Out for Your Best Interests
As a former prosecutor and military veteran, our founding attorney has
a keen eye when it comes to dissecting evidence and exposing flaws in
the case being presented against you. No matter which of these grounds
are alleged, we will find all possible ways to refute the story and highlight
your side. From the way evidence was collected to inconsistencies in the
complaining witness' statement, our firm will use this information
to help with negotiations or presenting a solid defense at trial, if that
Ours is a criminal defense firm that believes everyone deserves to be treated
fairly by the criminal justice system. We are here to ensure this happens for you.
Call our Boise law firm today to schedule a free, confidential consultation with a knowledgeable
criminal defense lawyer today.